The US healthcare industry is experiencing unprecedented regulatory and technology disruption as CMS and private insurers move to new quality-based payment methodologies as well as bundled payment initiatives that require close cooperation and coordination between multiple providers and settings of care. Healthcare providers are challenged as never before to implement technologies to enable the interoperability, data sharing, and analytic capabilities to participate in risk-based reimbursement programs.
Encore helps healthcare provider organizations take advantage of their IT resources to meet the current and future demands in the changing healthcare landscape. We accomplish this through delivery of strategic solutions that guide our clients in providing more eﬀective, eﬃcient, and aﬀordable healthcare.
Encore’s ability to respond to the changing market is at the core of our Strategy Advisory Services. We provide innovative strategic consulting in the following areas:
- ACO & Health Reform Planning: Assessment and strategy, business plan development, population health management
- HIT Strategic Planning: HIT optimization, health analytics direction, health system consolidation planning
- Vendor Selection: Vendor selection and management, TCO/ROI estimating and modeling and contract negotiations
- EHR Transition Planning: Develop the business case and strategy for your organization’s EHR suite to meet future demands (Learn more)
- Pre-implementation Planning: Project strategy and governance, change acceleration, value realization
- Technology & Operations: Infrastructure and devices, interoperability and HIE, PMO advisory services
- Interim Management: Interim CIO, CTO, and CMIO, IT operations management, project management